Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $93,000 - $10,000 sign-on bonus per
teamAverage pay: $1,410-$1,720 weeklyHome time: Every other
weekExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Dry van trailer hauling 95% drop-and-hook freight.
- Average loads per week may vary.
- Drive across 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
experienced drivers. Qualifications
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Dallas, TX, Denver, CO, Des Plaines,
IL, El Paso, TX, Houston, TX, Laredo, TX, Las Vegas, NV, Phoenix,
AZ, Portland, OR or Salt Lake City, UT.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride. Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000PI192115575
Keywords: Schneider, Salt Lake City , Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!