Senior Management Consultant: Salt Lake City
Company: The Gunter Group
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
"I love the focus on producing great work and customer
satisfaction by matching the right people to the right work and
letting them put their skills and experience into practice."
- TGG Team Member: D.H.
- 10+ years of relevant experience that demonstrates leadership
- Delivered tangible results in various business
- The ability to lead a team within project management, business
analysis, change management, and/or process improvement
methodologies used in business settings.
- Proven success in setting up and proactively managing complex,
cross functional projects including both business units and IT team
- Consistently demonstrated the ability to bring structure to
complex, unstructured environments.
- Collaboratively developed effective problem statements with
clients to capture root causes of business opportunities.
- Serve as liaison between multiple stakeholder groups and
third-party vendors, to understand current state and future state
- Demonstrated strong presentation, facilitation, and
communication (written and verbal) skills.
- You are potentially available to travel for consulting
engagements to all the markets we serve.
- Industry expertise in healthcare, retail, financial services,
manufacturing, and/or utilities.
- Functional area expertise in digital, ecommerce, supply chain,
technology, data architecture, and/or data analytics.
- An Agile mindset and working knowledge of Agile techniques
including Scrum, Kanban, User Story Writing, and/or Scaled Agile
- Experience with large scale modern ERP, CRM and POS projects
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce, the cloud, SaaS,
and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience leading projects from initiation to closure
utilizing tools, techniques, and methodologies that effectively
navigate the unique nature of each customer and/or scope of
- Demonstrated experience leading change management
- Experience in organizational design and/or business strategy
- Certification in any of the following: Scaled Agile Framework
(SAFe), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Project Management
Professional (PMP), Lean Six Sigma, Certified Business Analysis
Professional (CBAP), and/or Prosci ADKAR.
Salary and Benefits:
Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our team.
That is why we are proud to offer a full suite of competitive
health along with such as: flexible PTO, a professional development
stipend, volunteer opportunities, and team social activities.
Salaries vary and are dependent on considerations such as:
experience and specific skills/certifications. The base plus target
bonus salary range for this role is $130,000 to $160,000.
Additional compensation beyond this range is available as a result
of leadership and business development opportunities. Salary
details are discussed openly during the hiring process.
The Solutions You Will Deliver:
- Senior Management Consultants help solve complicated problems
and lead large scale projects for our clients.
- You will provide frameworks and structures to move clients
forward. By knowing and practicing a wide variety of tools and
frameworks, you'll be able to lead clients into a more organized,
efficient, and effective future.
Why The Gunter Group:
TGG was created to be different, to be relational, to be
insightful, and to maximize potential for our consultants, our
clients, and our community. We listen first so we can learn,
analyze, and deliver meaningful solutions for our clients. Our
compass points towards our people and our always. Our driven
employees make us - a talented team of leaders with deep and
diverse professional experience.
Read more about working at The Gunter Group on Glassdoor .
The Gunter Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: The Gunter Group, Salt Lake City , Senior Management Consultant: Salt Lake City, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!