Whole Foods Team Member - Inventory - Located in Park City, UT
Company: Whole Foods
Location: Park City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Located in Park City, UTOrders, replenishes and merchandises
bakery, coffee, and juice products and participates in regional
programs for purchasing and promotions. Monitors inventory control
and replenishes product. Assists in organizing and developing
promotional displays and maintaining OTS standards. All Whole Foods
Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by
providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers
and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in
accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures.
Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the
duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All
positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote
national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure
adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including
Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.Job
- Replenishes products through proper buying procedures.
- Monitors and acts upon open PO reports for both purchases and
credits in an accurate and timely manner.
- Requests and ensures proper signage.
- Controls spoilage/shrink; achieves turn goals; participates in
- Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets
- Ensures orders for product are timely and accurate to monitor
- Maintains positive working relationship with vendors.
- Oversees customer special order procedure.
- Analyzes and controls product transfers, waste, and
- Supports leadership in conducting inventories.
- Maintains financial profitability by meeting and exceeding
purchasing and sales targets.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed
and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required
trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of
customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive
selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper
procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established
procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation,
and safe work practices.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary
working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance
with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures
accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or
national leadership.Job Skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of bakery, coffee, and juice
- Working knowledge and application of all applicable
- Ability to educate team on product knowledge and convey
- Strong basic math skills.
- Knowledge and ability to use computer programs such as
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ordering systems.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to
work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable
manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in
all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time
management and organization skills.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced
environment with a sense of urgency.
- Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality
- 12+ months retail experience.Physical Requirements / Working
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting,
squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box
cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- May require use of ladders.Note: The purpose of this document
is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for
the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document
does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position.
Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any
job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher
level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level.
Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for
similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or
geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An
individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current
position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in
order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for
the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the
most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain
milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification,
time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the
higher-level role do not guarantee a promotion.At Whole Foods
Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all
Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other
legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and
promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the
position to be filled and business needs. Associated topics:
cleaning, cleanliness, dish, kitchen utility, sanitation, service
assistant, steward, stock, utensils, wash
Keywords: Whole Foods, Salt Lake City , Whole Foods Team Member - Inventory - Located in Park City, UT, Professions , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!