Company: National Beverage
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This position is responsible to build pallets for the loading and
delivery, using order sheets distributed by the supervisor to
gather product, build pallets per diagrams, and deliver pallets via
forklift to the loading dock.
* Sorting and arranging product on pallets (picking)
* Safe operations of Fork-lift
* Storing product or loading truck with pallets of product
* Obtain daily order sheets from supervisor
* Load order following diagram that design truck loads
* Use Fork-lift to drive pallets through ware house to loading
* Shrink wrap pallets for delivery
* Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common information, reports
and other documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or
complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or company
representatives. Ability to effectively present information to
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to walk, stand for long periods of time, sit and talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers,
to handle, or feel, sit for long periods of time, stand frequently,
bend, squat, reach and turn to access files and office equipment.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Field positions will be exposed to
various unfamiliar conditions where Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE) must be worn and which may include, but are not limited to:
manufacturing and warehouse plants, and other venues as directed by
supervisor. The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate, but increases significantly in warehouse and
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
* High School/General Education Diploma preferred or equivalent
* 1-2 years of experience preferably in a manufacturing setting.
Beverage experience a plus.
* Valid Forklift drivers permit
* Ability and willingness to work a flexible Full-Time schedule
that may include weekends and holidays.
* Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette. Fluent in
oral and written communication in English.
* Ability to lift, push and pull 50 pounds or more
* Must be 18 years or older.
* Favorable background and drug exam.
* Must be able to provide own transportation to various locations
in organizational service areas, as required by duties.
Shasta Beverages, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to
all applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, genetics,
gender identity, disabled veterans or sexual orientation.
Since its founding in 1889, Shasta Beverages, Inc. has been a
beverage industry pioneer and family-trusted staple in America,
with over 30 unique, innovative and distinctive soft drink flavors.
Shasta has a flavor for everyone -- ranging from the new California
Dreamin' and Fiesta Punch to such familiar favorites as Cr--me Soda
and Root Beer. For more information, please visit www.shastapop.com
or Shasta Soda on Facebook and Twitter.
Shasta is part of the National Beverage Corp. family of iconic
Keywords: National Beverage, Salt Lake City , Production Operator, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!