Company: UMC, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Location: Springville, UTJob Category: Project
ManagerApplication Instructions**The successful Plumbing Project
Manager is highly skilled in being a liaison between customers,
estimators, and teams working the project to provide the highest
levels of communication, safety, pre-planning, productivity,
quality, timeliness, and efficiency in the competitive construction
market, while incorporating UMC's Vision, Mission and, Core
Values**Plumbing Project Manager Benefits
- TOP MARKET PAY
- Excellent Stability and Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life Insurance for you and your
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K w/ 6% Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Family/Friend Referral Program
- Excellent Company CulturePlumbing Project Manager Pay Range
(Salaried):$85,000 - $120,000 per year depending on experience
Plumbing Project Manager Qualifications:
- Must have a BS Degree in Construction related field,
engineering, business, or 10+ years of related experience.
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, initiative,
and communications skills.
- Have experience successfully identifying opportunities to
improve based on analytics along with problem solving skills to
establish solutions and processes.
- Ability to read and interpret operating manuals, plans, for
mechanical equipment in the plumbing & HVAC industries and
understand applicable building codes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and possess the
aptitude to learn and use additional computer software as needed,
i.e., Field View, Bluebeam, Vista by Viewpoint.Plumbing Project
Manager Responsibilities and Duties (Essential Job Functions):
- Review mechanical construction contracts, bids and quotes with
estimators; provide input on the Schedule of Values (SOV) structure
and amounts; provide useful feedback to estimators to help perfect
processes and accuracy.
- Lead and participate in project planning, scheduling,
developing cost estimates, and establishing critical project
- Properly staff, manage, and support projects. Identify and
communicate resource needs to management. Ensure that all project
team members understand their roles and responsibilities on
- Develop and implement a project execution plan, including the
quality, safety, subcontracting, project staffing plan, and
procurement. (experience with project scheduling and associated
software's is a plus)
- Ensure projects are executed per client's governance, company
standard operating procedures. and project management standards,
codes, and procedures.
- Negotiate back charges, damage claims, disputed change orders,
and/or contract settlement amounts with the customer and UMC's
subcontractors; consult with the Field Operations Manager and UMC
Ownership in this situation.
- Analyze and communicate project status, KPIs, risks, schedule,
and costs to all pertinent stakeholders.
- Manage contract administration including Request for
Information (RFI's), Architectural Supplemental Information (ASI),
submittals, Request for Quote (RFQ) change management, contract
closeout, and claims mitigation.
- Familiar with AIA billing forms, progress job billings and
percent complete job costing and accounting.
- Attend all required meetings to include hand-off, closeout,
field, management, productivity, continuous improvement, customer,
- Communicate effectively and promptly with company executives,
estimators, field employees, and customers.
- Performing job forecasting budgets for Cost at Completion and
the ability to analyze estimated costs versus actual costs.Make
modifications to the execution of the job to outperform
- Monitor project execution. Ensure reports are accurate, timely,
and routed appropriately including backlog, and others as
- Provide continuous support to the job site superintendent and
field ensuring all employees are treated with respect and dignity
and incorporate UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Values.
- Travel as needed or required.Company HistoryFifty one years
ago,the owner and his family started a plumbing business with the
vision to provide quality service while helping others learn about
the trade. Today, the same owner and his family continues to lead
the industry in commercial HVAC and Plumbing by providing a clean,
quality service for the communities we help build. With the passion
to teach others the trade and great people on our team, we continue
to lead the industry and experience continuous growth. If you have
a passion to provide quality service and have the desire to
continue to learn and advance in the trade, we have growth and
leadership opportunities for you.Grow Your Career with UMC,
Opportunity Employer/Work Environment/AAP/EEO StatementsWhile
performing this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or
airborne particles, moving mechanical parts, and vibration.
Occasionally exposure to a variety of extreme conditions at
construction job sites occurs. The noise level in the work
environment and job sites can be loud. The performance of work
happens in outside weather conditions. Mitigate these hazards or
stop work until conditions improve when applicable. Must be able to
perform the essential functions of the position, with or without
accommodation. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: UMC, Inc., Salt Lake City , Project Manager, Professions , Springville, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!