Shop Service Technician
Company: Honnen Equipment
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Honnen Equipment Co., your authorized dealer for John Deere
Construction & Forestry equipment. Since 1963 Honnen operated with
a philosophy of not just meeting, but exceeding, customers'
expectations. Honnen is one of the oldest and largest John Deere
dealers in North America, now operating out of 11 locations in 4
different states covering the Rocky Mountain Region. Our mission
here is to partner with our customers to provide superior value
through the lowest owning and operating costs while representing
We offer our employees full benefits at competitive premiums as
well as a contributing 401K, paid time off, paid holidays, and a
performance based incentive program. For our service
technicians/service staff we offer the opportunity and training to
not only work on John Deere but also on other heavy equipment
products as well. Sound like a team you would like to be a part of?
Complete an application today!
Performs advanced diagnostics, service repairs, rebuilding jobs and
maintenance work on customer and/or dealer owned
equipment.Completes daily tasks at company shops in a safe,
efficient and capable manner, using the least number of labor hours
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs advanced diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance
work on customer and/or dealer owned equipment.
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitor
products and keeps abreast of all changes in various models of
equipment sold and serviced by the distributor.
- Reports each service call or repair job at the end of each
shift, giving the following information:(a) customer's name, (b)
make and model of unit, (c) serial number, (d) hours worked, (e)
travel time, (f) details of work performed, problems encountered,
time required, (g) parts, equipment and supplies used.
- Reports in complete detail as above with regard to warranty
- Keeps immediate shop area in which he works in a clean and
- Brings to the attention of the Shop Manager/Manager any
additional work required on a unit.
- Notifies Shop Manager/Foreman if shop equipment or vehicle is
not in serviceable condition or constitutes a safety
- Returns tools to crib at the end of each shift in a clean
condition ready for the next man to use.
- Keeps service bulletins and parts literature current and
orderly at all times.
- Conducts himself in the presence of customers in a manner which
will retain a good opinion of the company and the Service
- Takes advantage of all opportunities to attend schools and
training sessions in order to upgrade technical
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager
Keywords: Honnen Equipment, Salt Lake City , Shop Service Technician, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!