Service Desk Analyst
Company: GTT, LLC
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Service Desk Analyst
- Contract Duration 6+ Months
- The Senior Service Desk team provides the highest level of
technical support to the top executives of the firm globally
operating 24/7 and 365 days a year.
- The team works in a high-paced environment and collaborates
with various teams globally to provide in and out-of-office
technical support for our partners and their clients.
- Our team has the ability to stay calm in highly stressful
situations and is instrumental in making sure that our client's
concerns are addressed with the highest level of professionalism
- Working for this team is a great opportunity to experience the
high-paced and dynamic environment of the client.
- The ability to multitask, think on your feet, and maintain a
highly professional presence while working in this team will be
crucial to your success.
- Service Desk Analysts will also have the chance to work
alongside highly motivated and experienced engineers, and work with
and support cutting-edge technology and applications.
Our Impact --The Technology Division:
- Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex
- Our client develops cutting-edge systems and processes that
form the core of our key business and enables transactions to move
- Our client provides real-time access to critical deal
information and crunches billions of data points each day to inform
firm-wide market insights and strategies.
- Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of
technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make
significant contributions to the field.
- Service Desk Analysts must be client-focused with the ability
to provide white-glove treatment to our clients.
- Must have the understanding and sense of urgency to address and
resolve issues as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Address client requests and issues via phone or email.
- Provide world-class quality service to our clients throughout
the resolution process.
- Engage engineering teams and product owners to assist with
troubleshooting as needed.
- Perform 'cradle to grave' ownership of all issues by providing
timely updates to clients and by constantly following up with
escalation teams until the issue is resolved.
- Demonstrate excellent ticket hygiene by selecting appropriate
product categories, keeping detailed ticket notes, managing ticket
- Maintain effective documentation by regularly reviewing and
updating knowledgebase content.
- Take a proactive approach in analyzing current practices to
identify areas for improvement and make suggestions for more
efficient and strategic solutions.
- Be willing to learn and develop subject matter expertise in the
systems and products we support, such as Messaging (Exchange,
etc.), Zoom, SharePoint, Mac, Unix, Voice, Mobile, and others.
Basic Qualifications /Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the technical support
field in an enterprise environment, preferably with phone support
- Solid technical knowledge, troubleshooting skills, and support
experience with the following:
- Microsoft Windows platform (Windows 7, 10)
- Networking, LAN, WAN, corporate enterprise domain
- Windows desktop and server operating system
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Outlook
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Office products such as
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic conceptual knowledge of
- Ability to perform Mobile OS (iOS/Android) application
- Team player mentality, collaborative, self-learner, and
- A good understanding of English and good communication skills
are a must.
- Strong customer service skills and focus on ownership
throughout the resolution process.
- Flexibility to occasionally work any 24x7 shift to accommodate
BCP or other business-impacting events.
- For our Asia language support team, hours of operation would
match with the region of support based on the language spoken.
- The use of software-based web conferencing programs such as
Lync, Skype, WebEx, and Zoom.
- Experience operating and troubleshooting on a variety of
multimedia /audiovisual hardware and software for at least 2
- This role requires 1 weekend a month availability.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Fund
About The Company:
- Our client is a leading global investment banking, securities,
and investment management firm, headquartered in New York, with
offices in all major financial centers around the world. With the
belief that progress is everyone's business, they commit their
people, capital, and ideas to help their clients, shareholders, and
the communities they serve to grow.
- Diversity is essential to our client's mission as a firm: it
lets them remain at the edge of innovation, respond to the needs of
their clients, and ensure that their people can work at their
Keywords: GTT, LLC, Salt Lake City , Service Desk Analyst, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...