1st Shift Maintenance Technician I
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Job ID: 227203
Location: Utah Distribution Center
Address: 6075 West 300 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84104, United
Hourly/Salaried: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
The primary function of the Maintenance Technician is to perform
basic maintenance and repairs to equipment and facility as
assigned. This position may also perform maintenance to the
surrounding building grounds as assigned by the
Maintenance/Facilities Manager. This is an entry level maintenance
Essential Functions of Job:
- Competently and accurately complete equipment and facility
repairs and upgrades as assigned in the areas of plumbing, painting
and basic facility upkeep.
- Accurately complete Preventive and Predictive Maintenance tasks
on selected motorized material handling equipment and warehousing
equipment as assigned including lubrication, cleaning and simple
- Check, change and clean powered industrial truck
- Properly document necessary equipment repairs and
- Provide general labor or perform custodial and other household
- Use various motorized material handling equipment as necessary
to successfully complete maintenance assignments.
- Assist in the set up, tear down and clean up of all company
social functions, meetings and events.
- Comply with all safety laws, all of SEPHORA's safety policies
and rules including proper work attire; report safety violations
and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory or
- Comply with all Company Loss Prevention policies and
procedures, including proper work attire.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as set by
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement
of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per
business and operational needs.
- Provide high quality internal and external customer service per
company standards. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the general maintenance practices for motorized
material handling equipment.
- Knowledge of standard maintenance practices (i.e. lubrication,
adjustments, set-up, calibration, etc.)
- Ability to operate standard hand/power tools and shop equipment
in a proficient and safe manner.
- Ability to read schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Familiarity with preventive and predictive maintenance
- Ability to consistently meet minimum production standards and
company service levels.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others in a way
that promotes teamwork.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to be flexible and respond to changing priorities and
needs within the operations.
- Possess a positive and enthusiastic demeanor Working
- Moderate but varying temperature and humidity in office and
- Work is performed inside and outside the property with exposure
to inclement weather.
- Regularly exposed to cold, heat dust, pollen, odors, oil, fumes
and noise. Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to stand, sit, squat, lift and /or walk for
duration of scheduled shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be comfortable working at heights of up to thirty-two feet
when operating scissor lift and other warehouse lift
- Must have manual dexterity to safely and competently operate
power tools and other mechanical equipment. Minimum Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent with technical training
- Background in mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting and
- Material Handling Equipment maintenance experience
Keywords: Sephora, Salt Lake City , 1st Shift Maintenance Technician I, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...