Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Successful and reputable top ENR firm seeking talented
Estimator!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kellie HatcherAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a
top ENR full-service heavy civil, heavy highway and industrial
general contractor self-performing throughout North America -
Transportation: railroads, bridges, highways and airports, water
and wastewater: dams, reservoirs, mines and pipelines. Our Salt
Lake office is one of our most successful regions and we are
seeking a heavy civil Estimator to join our team!Why join us?Our
Salt Lake Office is a family with tenure. We take care of our
people and they take care of us! We provide rewarding work,
excellent wages, and benefits, all while striving to be known as
the best company in our industry.Salary: $120,000-$150,000 DOE
- Great benefits, profit sharing
- 401k with Company Match AND Profit Sharing!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Company Vehicle or AllowanceJob DetailsAs a Construction
Estimator, you'll be responsible for developing estimates on Heavy
Highway & Heavy Civil projects.The Construction Senior Estimator
position's accountability includes, but is not limited to:
- Project selection
- Estimating the project from cradle to grave
- Bid submissions
- Budget preparation
- Project risk analysisQualifications:
- 7+ years' experience in Heavy Highway & Heavy Civil
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or
- Exposure to DOT Construction Estimating - mass earthwork
projects are a plus!
- Knowledge of HCSS or Bid2Win softwareInterested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Salt Lake City , Senior Estimator, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!