Company: Ultradent Products, Inc.
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Ultradent, a global name in oral healthcare, is looking for a
Business Analyst to be responsible for the in-depth analysis,
development of global strategic business initiatives. This position
will work closely with the Chief Strategy Officer and other senior
leaders to evaluate major investments, mergers & acquisitions,
develop business cases, and to develop comprehensive "what-if"
financial models to support the decision process. This position
will manage programs and projects as needed.This is a hybrid
position that will be in the office 3 or 4 days a week.Some light
domestic and international travel as needed, less than 5%.No
sponsorship for this position.
- Strategic Business Case Development & Analysis:
- Collaborate with the Chief Strategy Officer to develop,
analyze, and present business cases related to M&A activity and
major strategic investments.
- Provide data-driven insights and recommendations, ensuring
potential business ventures align with the company's long-term
objectives and growth strategies.
- Conduct thorough market, competitor, and risk assessments to
provide a comprehensive view of potential opportunities and
- Develop comprehensive financial models for large deals,
factoring in variables such as pricing, volume projections, COGS,
- Collaborate with sales, finance, and operations to ensure all
business cases are accurate, viable, and align with the company's
- Review contractual terms, costs, and revenue projections,
ensuring the best possible outcome for the company in major new
- Lead and manage transformation projects as assigned, ensuring
timely delivery, stakeholder involvement, and desired
- Champion continuous improvement initiatives, identifying areas
of operational inefficiencies and proposing solutions for process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement change,
measure impact, and ensure sustainability of improvements.What
you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related field. MBA
or MS Finance is preferred.
- Ideally 2 years of experience in business operations, business
analysis, financial modeling, or a related field.
- Recent graduates with minimal experience will be considered
with a focus on demonstrated skills.What we're looking for in you:
- Ability to create robust business cases, financial modeling,
and strategic planning support.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and
critical thinking skills.
- Project management training or experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple
- Proficiency in using financial modeling software/tools
including advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.Ultradent is an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are a global
culture where differences are sought after, welcomed, and embraced.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
VEVRAA Federal Contractor: For more information please contact us
at Recruiting@ultradent.com . -
PWDNETUltradent Products, Inc., is a collaborative and hard-working
company with a 45-year history of innovation. Ours is a fun,
fast-paced work environment dedicated to providing unique,
solution-oriented products to dentists-and their patients-across
the globe. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation,
integrity, hard work, quality, and care, and we put those values
into everything we do. We ask all colleagues to seek out the
excluded, enhance the team, share feedback fearlessly, welcome
feedback humbly, amplify all voices, and embrace our differences.
Hear what some of our employees have to say #whyiultradent :
https://youtu.be/UGpDHCaZ_Yw . WHAT BENEFITS AND PERKS YOU'LL GET
- Medical/Dental & Other Insurances (eligible the first of month
after 60 days)
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- 401K Plan with employer matching contribution
- Employee access to discounted Ultradent products
- Excellent Paid Time Off (PTO) and Medical Time Off (MTO)
account to support medical and military events
- Five days paid between Christmas and New Years
Keywords: Ultradent Products, Inc., Salt Lake City , Business Analyst, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!