Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: July 13, 2018
Job DescriptionPosition Summary:Bored with rough carpentry? Tired of framing houses? Long to leave your mark on something of substance? ISEC Carpenters enjoy bringing the interiors of award-winning buildings to life as part of the team; installing fine woodwork, ornamental metal, and decorative glass. They collaborate with field leaders to come up with creative solutions for installing multi-million dollar high end hotels and high-rises, airports, ballparks, stadiums, casinos, hospitals and more.
Our successful Carpenters consider themselves craftsmen. They love innovating a solution, beating a time estimate and attaining a zero punch list. If that describes you, apply now.Job RequirementsPreferred Qualifications: (in addition to minimum qualifications)Education/Experience
- Experience in casework, plastic laminate, and architectural millwork
- Ornamental metals, laboratory and medical equipment, general trades,
- Doors, frames & hardware, building specialtiesMinimum Qualifications:Education/Experience
- High School Education or Equivalent
- 3-5 years experience as a finished carpenterKnowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Innovative problem solver
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Able to read blueprints
- Able to work in fast-paced, environment dealing with multiple team membersUnsolicited resumes will not be considered.ISEC is a tobacco/smoke/drug free company, an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. Women, Minorities, Veterans, & Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information on ISEC, or to review our FMLA notice, please visit our web site: www.isecinc.com.Company DescriptionEstablished in 1967, ISEC, Inc. is a leading national prime trades contractor for specialty building interiors and equipment. Our core values: commitment to customer, integrity, respect, safety, and teamwork are the cornerstone of our business. We provide innovative solutions to projects involving general trades, architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, doors, frames & hardware, specialties, laboratory furniture, and medical equipment. This diverse capability allows us to participate in a variety of complex commercial trade packages.A $300 million a year business, we are an employee-owned company. Headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO, we have regional offices near Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Phoenix and DC; as well as in San Diego, LA, Houston, San Antonio and Tampa. With close to 1,200 construction professionals and craftsmen, we are a great place to grow your career.ISEC is a tobacco/smoke/drug free company, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. Women, Minorities, Veterans, & Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.For more information on ISEC, or to review our FMLA notice, please visit our website: www.isecinc.com
Keywords: ISEC, Salt Lake City, Finish Carpenter, Professions, Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!