Company: Ewing Irrigation and Landscape Supply
Posted on: February 15, 2019
We are currently seeking energetic, goal oriented, quality individuals for a Service Professional - Entry Level position. In this position, you will have many responsibilities throughout the store. This is a full time position with opportunity for rapid advancement! The Ewing Service Professional serves as the front line for in-branch customer relations, customer service, branch and vehicle maintenance, and daily branch operations. A Service Professional provides meaningful service to our customers in the most pleasant and professional manner possible. Some Duties Include:
- Perform daily branch operations, including (but not limited to) local deliveries, inventory management, customer service, order entry, end-of-day completion, stock transfer and vendor shipping and receiving, debit memos, compliance, marketing database maintenance, merchandising and other general duties, under the direction of the Branch Manager.
- Maintain facility, including (but not limited to) vehicle/equipment maintenance and logs, supply stocking levels, cleanliness, organization of the branch and yard, and suggest cost-saving strategies.
- Update personal job knowledge and skill set by participating in ongoing educational opportunities.
- Execute and attend branch marketing and business development events; including educational seminars and hands-on workshops, vendor product days, customer appreciation events, barbecues, etc. as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Conduct other duties as assigned by management which may include driving a company vehicle. Ewing offers competitive salaries, ongoing training opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Profit Sharing401(k) Employer Match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Purchase Program
- Direct Deposit/Chase-- Pay Card Plus Program
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Plans
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- College Savings 529 Program
- Counseling Services
- Scholarship Program
- ...and More Requirements:
- Valid Driver License is required
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Drug screen and background check will be performed
- Professional/ Friendly
- Irrigation or landscape knowledge helpful
- On the job training provided
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus #zip
Keywords: Ewing Irrigation and Landscape Supply, Salt Lake City , Warehouse/Counter Sales, Professions , Orem, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!