Shuttle Driver - Grand Summit Hotel - Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Location: Park City
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes
boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious
and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.
Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to
deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most
innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience
with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak. Grand Summit
Hotel Shuttle Drivers are responsible for transporting guests to
and from various resort and Main Street locations, following a set
schedule and route. Provide an engaging experience to each new
guest, contributing to our mission of creating the Experience of a
Lifetime for all! Join our team and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic
Pass for yourself & your dependents, free leadership classes,
career development opportunities, hotel, retail/rental, and
restaurant discounts, and so much more! Responsibilities:
- Operates a passenger van safely and efficiently, reporting any
vehicle issues or incidents immediately.
- Follows specific regularly scheduled routes, charter routes, or
responds to requests from dispatch or management for unscheduled
pick-ups or drop-offs.
- Assists passengers in boarding and exiting vehicles; loads and
unloads luggage, packages, and other items.
- Monitors traffic and weather conditions - notifies the
necessary hotel staff of potential problems.
- Inspects exterior and interior of the vehicle at beginning of
each shift for properly operating headlights, turn signals, brake
lights, interior courtesy lamps, air conditioning or heating,
warning lamps, mirror adjustment, properly inflated tires,
windshield wipers, vehicle damage, etc. prior to moving
- Responsible for ensuring inside and outside of the vehicle is
properly cleaned and fueled on an ongoing basis; keeps the interior
of the vehicle neat and orderly.
- Accurately completes driver trip sheet during each shift with
information including driver number, vehicle number, number of
passengers, pick-up and drop-off times, mileages, fares,
- Learns and provides guests and passengers with appropriate
information regarding lodging, entertainment, and attractions
within the service area. Qualifications:
- Extended sitting, standing, bending, lifting, etc.
- Must be able to constantly enter and exit the vehicle,
load/unload luggage, packages, materials, and other items from the
shuttle to the ground/curb and vise-Versa.
- Must be able to see to safely operate a vehicle after
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a current U.S. Driver's License.
- Ability to complete a Motor Vehicle Report upon hire.
- Must be able to communicate by telephone, two-way radio, and
in-person in English.
- Must be able to communicate in a courteous, friendly, and
professional manner with customers, guests, co-workers, and other
persons. What's in it for you? Benefits include:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development Becoming part
of the Park City team means you're joining one of the best ski
brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are
crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in
Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly
ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of
America's largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that's as
charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all
that Park City has to offer. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 177802
Keywords: Vail Resorts, Salt Lake City , Shuttle Driver - Grand Summit Hotel - Winter Seasonal, Professions , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!