Environmental Agent - Winter Seasonal
Company: Park City Mountain
Location: Park City
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers
and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime
to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the
brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and
challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work
or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak. The
Base Operations department is looking for a motivated individual to
join our team, and help us follow through on our dedication to
preserving our unrivaled mountain environment and work towards Vail
Resorts Commitment to Zero Waste to Landfill by 2030. Join the team
and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself & your
dependents, 401-k, Medical, Dental, and Vision, free leadership
classes, career development opportunities, restaurant, hotel, and
retail/rental discounts, and so much more! Responsibilities Include
(but are not limited to):
- Main focus to be moving waste, recycling, and compost from ski
area operations to staging areas.
- Analyze waste flows and improve our systems to maximize
reduction and diversion.
- Assist in coordinating logistics on moving waste or recycling
around the mountains.
- Assist in coordinating the waste, recycling, and compost
- Repairing, maintaining, and cleaning waste receptacles
throughout the year.
- Assist departments with trash removal.
- Focus on increasing waste reduction and diversion
- Assist in conducting waste audits.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Valid driver's license -required.
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions -required.
- Able to perform manual labor,lift 75 lbs, and handle or move
300 lbs on wheels-required.
- Able to drive oversize trucks and be comfortable operating
vehicles in tight areas such as loading docks, parking lots, etc.
- Strong work ethic -required.
- Competent skier or snowboarder - preferred.
- Able to workindependently and with a team and prioritize
- Able to provide exceptional internal and external customer
- Passion for the environment -preferred. What's in it for you?
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear and
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time year - round
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development Becoming part
of the Park City team means you're joining one of the best ski
brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are
crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in
Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly
ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of
America's largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that's as
charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all
that Park City has to offer. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 281289
Keywords: Park City Mountain, Salt Lake City , Environmental Agent - Winter Seasonal, Sales , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!