Property Agent - CONTRACT
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our end client is in need of a Property Agent for a 6+ month
CONTRACT to support the real estate management and right of way
department through property and land rights research, drafting and
submitting permit applications, and managing the permitting process
from application submission to execution. Position is a 40+ hour a
week commitment and may include over time. Work will be done ONSITE
(may have remote possibility after first couple of weeks as
workload permits) and pays a MAX of $22/hr W2. What You Will Be
- Researching, analyzing, and evaluating property rights and
- Responding to property issues and requests from internal and
external customers including negotiations
- Reviewing and preparing documents such as licenses, agreements,
easements, permits and renewals
- Obtaining and/or managing the acquisition of federal, state,
railroad and other agency permits as required
- Inputting and managing data into company data base system What
You Need to Bring to the Table:
- MUST be proficient in the use of personal computer applications
including databases and MS Office applications.
- An ability to understand and evaluate right of way, easement
and other property-related documents, legal descriptions and maps
- MUST be able to research, perform analysis, and utilize
evaluation skills to gather data on market and property values.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now! Yoh makes finding and applying
for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities
across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here !
#Mon-SA #CB-SA #IND-SA
Keywords: Yoh, Salt Lake City , Property Agent - CONTRACT, Sales , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!