Customer Service Representative, Stone
Company: Mohawk Industries
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the
United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a
subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the
success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support
our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to
promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical
and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive
life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the
first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional Customer Service
Representative to join our TEAM! As the Customer Service
Representative, we need someone who is ready to provide a variety
of support such as servicing walk-in customers, answering customer
inquiries, provide samples and complete sales transactions.
To ensure effective and efficient coordination between the Company
and its customers with a high level of service and support. Process
sales orders and resolve customer product or service issues.
Major Function and Scope:
- Provides customer account management which may include, but is
not limited to, order entry, order inquiry, product information,
order status, pricing, stock check and transportation management in
a call center environment.
- Provides customer service for a high volume of inbound calls
using ACD (Automated Call Distribution).
- Responsible for keying in orders, processing faxes and
preparation of reports.
- Interfaces with various groups including, but not limited to,
internal teams and SSCs, to address customer inquiries and order
issues from order entry to order delivery.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties
- Experience and Knowledge Required
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency required.
- 3+ years call center or customer service experience.
- Focus on customer account management preferred.
- Prior textile industry knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a
demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at
all levels in the organization required.
- Good voice quality that is conversational and
- Ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions,
policies, guidelines, and processing standards. Ability to
demonstrate strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal relationship
building skills. Must have a moderate level of computer skills in
Word and Excel. Must be detail oriented with the ability to
multi-task, manage priorities and manage time effectively. Ability
to work in a fast-paced environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, use hands and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or
crawl. The employee may sit, climb, balance, talk or hear. Specific
vision abilities required by this position includes close vision,
peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package,
career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase
Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and
their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are
strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Salt Lake City , Customer Service Representative, Stone, Sales , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!