Sales Manager, Shipping Solutions ($250k OTI!)
Company: Pitney Bowes
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a
member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration
and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken
down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.We actively
look for prospects who:
* Are passionate about client success.
* Enjoy collaborating with others.
* Strive to exceed expectations.
* Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
solutions.Job Description:At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing,
the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.We have amazing
people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of
our company.Our thriving culture Pitney Bowes SendTech Sales seeks
an experienced Sales Manager to join our team. If your excited to
be part of a winning team, Pitney Bowes is a great place to grow
your career.You will
- Leverage insight to provide transformational business solutions
in the areas of inbound and outbound tracking, lockers, mail
creation and finishing
- Be responsible for securing new customers through identifying
transformational business solution opportunities that provide
compelling business value
- Have industry knowledge of prospects business process and
- Develop and communicate financial justification for proposed
solutions that delivers strong client ROI
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan for assigned target
market to achieve quarterly and annual sales quota goals that
differentiates us from the competition.
- Constantly cultivate C-suite, line of business (LOB)
relationships with prospective customers.
- Build and maintain professional networks, actively manage
prospects, opportunities, and pipeline.
- Supplement lead generation activities with personal prospect
contacts and marketing tactics.
- Stay current with new product knowledge, technology, services,
and industry developments.
- Provide highly focused ROI and use cases to clients to support
closing the opportunity.
- Provide an accurate forecast of personal sales results.
Continuously review all opportunities in the pipeline and advance
the state of the sales to provide an accurate record of sales
activitiesYou are / have
- A hunter who is self-motivated, goal oriented and move boldly
in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
- Passionate about client success and strive to exceed
- A collaborative team player who isn't afraid to think outside
the box to provide solutions.
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- A desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Experience building and delivering business case justification
to clients to support sales process
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive
- 5+ years of proven sales success, ideally in the shipping
- Experience selling cloud-based solutions
- Proven ability to personally execute a solutions sales process,
developing new account relationships to achieve and exceed sales
goals and business results
- Proven use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
(Salesforce highly recommended)
- Proven use of full Microsoft Suite
- Valid Driver's License and clean recordPreferred Additional
Skills / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in technology, business, or related field
- Knowledge of shipping, mailing and print industryOur Team:Our
Sending Technology Solutions business provides innovative mailing
and shipping solutions that enable businesses to simplify their
sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. We
provide a full range of shipping and inbound package management
software and hardware solutions, client communication management
software solutions, mailing equipment, and support services and
supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and
evidence postage.We will:* Provide the opportunity to grow and
develop your career
* Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
* Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the
success of a transforming organization
* Offer comprehensive benefits globally ()Pitney Bowes is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values
diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are
encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with
disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should
refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with
Keywords: Pitney Bowes, Salt Lake City , Sales Manager, Shipping Solutions ($250k OTI!), Sales , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!