Resell Inside Sales Consultant - Ecosystems & Alliances - National_Office
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Resell Inside Sales Consultant
Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting the combination of
enterprise hardware and software from a variety of technology
vendors to support the sale of world-class solutions and offerings
that deliver value to clients? Are you able to digest, manipulate
and produce pricing and order details while delivering outstanding
customer support? The Resell Inside Sales Consultant has the unique
opportunity to make the pricing contribution needed to enable the
selling at scale solutions that are complex and involve multiple
vendors as part of Deloitte's Resell team.
Work you will do
The Resell Inside Sales Consultant will be responsible for
sourcing, registering and pricing the components needed for a
Resell opportunity. This Inside Sales Consultant will work closely
with the New Offerings and Solutions Team. and Sales Execs to
ensure the pricing and ordering elements of the sales process are
seamless and repeatable.
Resell Inside Sales Consultant will focus on the following
- Understand the relevant vendor's deal registration, pricing,
ordering and escalation processes to ensure the best possible
pricing for every opportunity.
- Gain a working knowledge of the relevant categories of hardware
or software vendors' solutions and offerings to help verify the
accuracy of the proposed configuration.
- Have a working understanding of relevant hardware or software
vendors' pricing in order to make recommendations on how to
optimize value without sacrificing functionality.
- Proactively keep the Resell team members updated regarding any
issues, delays or conflicts as soon as they are identified and
propose potential alternative paths.
- Stay current with hardware and software portfolio to understand
new technology innovations, vendor strategies and shifts in the
- Help prepare documents needed to close product transactions,
both on the client and vendor sides.
- When needed, help identify procurement sources for one-off
request vendor opportunities.
In addition, the Resell Inside Sales Consultant will also support
the below activities:
- Participate in efforts to increase awareness of Deloitte's
Resell capability across the practice, including meetings,
webinars, communications, etc.
- Build strong relationships with the assigned vendors and within
the Deloitte Market Offering
- Understand and leverage Deloitte's offering portfolio and
go-to-market strategy to build business
- Manage and report on sales aspects of solution's/vendor's
portfolio Resell activities to leadership
Deloitte U.S.'s Resell team focuses on reselling of software,
hardware, cloud services to our existing and new client base. The
Resell team does this by collaborating with Deloitte Partners,
Directors, Senior Managers and Sales Executives across Consulting
to identify client engagements where there is a potential to bundle
hardware and software sales with implementation and support
services and maintenance.
- Be tech savvy enough to identify errors or omissions in
- Exceptional interpersonal written and verbal communication
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Experience in navigating in a matrixed organization
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills; must be able to
create and manipulate financial models in Excel
- Strong project management skills: able to work independently on
multiple assignments while maintaining quality deliverables
- Ability to work well under pressure, maintain composure and
- Proven ability to address and manage conflicts
- Analytical thinker able to analyze and interpret sales related
questions and inquiries
- Highly proactive, self-starter
- Knowledge of key vendors solutions
- Understand resell model
- Ability to travel (up to 30%)
- Education: Bachelor degree
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the
need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
How you will grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs
at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of
opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore
Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do
their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing
their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily
choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and
aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking
for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead
healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This
purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our
clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business
has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education,
giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive
positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about
Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel
prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest
that you do your research: know some background about the
organization and the business area you are applying to. Check out
recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Keywords: Deloitte, Salt Lake City , Resell Inside Sales Consultant - Ecosystems & Alliances - National_Office, Sales , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!