Account Executive Customer Growth Sales - State, L
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAccount Executive Customer Growth Sales - State,
Local and Education (Remote)At Skillsoft, we are all about making
work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be
AMAZING. We are curious, agile and most of all, true. Join us in
our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash
their edge. OVERVIEW: The Account Executive, State, Local and
Education (SLED) will drive top-line revenue growth through the
expansion of our existing SLED account base. The successful Account
Executive will have a track record of over-quota achievement and
will grow an ambitious pipeline of business through outbound
prospecting, creativity, and simple hard work. Sell our vast
solution line directly to SLED customers. This will require the
ability to navigate through complex organizations and sell to
multiple decision-makers. OPPORTUNITY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Drive top-line revenue growth through the expansion of our
footprint within existing account base.
- Sell our vast content solutions line(s) directly to SLED
- Own responsibility to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Win by representing a solution line with key competitive
- Influence customers and prospects at the senior leadership
- Establish strategic plans and objectives to drive desired
- Partner with related sales, marketing, and support resources in
the successful advancement of critical opportunities and market
- Develop a thorough understanding of Skillsoft sales plays.
- Work remotely from a home office. SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-8 years successful sales experience.
- Experience in the SLED vertical and EdTech, HCM or SaaS space
- Ability to exceed sales targets, a keen understanding of the
steps involved in a sales cycle and ability to leverage each stage
to advance the sale.
- Ability to manage a designated territory to maximize revenue
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, be aggressive,
competitive, and demonstrate a positive, winning attitude.
- Negotiate effectively based on value and time to close.
- Ability to understand complex client requirements and to
clearly articulate the company's offerings to develop solutions to
meet those requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred As a federal contractor, Skillsoft
requires all team members working in the United States to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Additionally, any Skillsoft team
member traveling to the United States for business will also need
to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.MORE ABOUT
SKILLSOFT:Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent
solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging
immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to
unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and
build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36
million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning
through an intelligent learning experience and a customized,
learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for
Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development,
Digital Transformation, and Compliance. Skillsoft and SumTotal are
partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including
many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three
award-winning systems that support learning, performance and
success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent
learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent
Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire
employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com. Thank you for
taking the time to learn more about us. If this opportunity
intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT
AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our
preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes
from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment
agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in
any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on
file and search engagement for that position will be deemed
unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the
candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or
through other means.Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative
Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to
provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees
without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability
(mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information
or any other class protected by law.
Keywords: Skillsoft, Salt Lake City , Account Executive Customer Growth Sales - State, L, Sales , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!