Patient Services Representative I - Nephrology - H
Company: Granger Medical
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionGranger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening
for a Part Time Patient Services Representative/Phones at our
Holladay location.Title Patient Services RepresentativeLocation
Granger Medical ClinicHolladay, UtahDepartment
NephrologySchedule16-18 Hours per week Monday through
FridayPosition Status Part TimeOverview:
- The ideal candidate will be confident, self-motivated and above
all else compassionate. Receptionists work closely with our
patients, physicians and support staff to provide the best care to
each patient. As the receptionists are the first point of contact
with the patients, excellent communication and customer service
skills are essential.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven customer service, communication, multi-tasking, and
- Typing / key-boarding skills (test required).
- Must be a team player and enjoy working with people.
- Previous operator/office experience preferred.
- Must be able to read, understand, and communicate in
- Additional languages helpful.Essential Functions and Duties:
- Answer phones, schedule appointments and greet patients
presenting for medical or other services.
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing with
physicians, clinic staff and patients regarding their appointment
scheduling and other needs.
- Record all demographic information necessary to contact patient
and or bill insurance carrier for services provided.
- Respond to general information questions concerning the
- Continually demonstrate the ability to properly handle each
call in a professional, efficient manner.
- Other duties as assigned.Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.Physical Requirements and
- Sedentary work, requiring lifting up to 10lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and
other office equipment
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditionsBenefits:
- Paid time off, sick leave, EAP, 401(k), and profit share
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical
Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.We are an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability status, genetic information and testing, Family &
Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Granger Medical, Salt Lake City , Patient Services Representative I - Nephrology - H, Sales , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!