Customer Service Representative (Remote/Hybrid)
Company: Wellington Insurance Group
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively
solving issues.Regular or Temporary:RegularLanguage Fluency:
-English (Required)Work Shift:1st shift (United States of
America)Job Responsibilities & Essential Skills:
- Primarily through inbound and outbound phone calls, provides
support and information to customers and agencies regarding their
policies, explains policy coverage, initiates policy endorsement
changes, answers billing and rate related questions, establishes
first notice of loss (FNOL) claims, and responds to related
- Communicates effectively with customers, agents, and mortgagees
through both verbal and written communication. -
- Processes policy payments, cancellations, rejected payments and
nonsufficient fund items, ACH sweep payments, refunds and
write-offs, and verifies the accuracy of same.
- Assists with testing and communicates findings as the Company
deploys new products and/or system changes.
- Completes special projects as required, from the point of
concept to post-deployment monitoring and measuring, and performs
other duties as may be assigned. Supports workload surges as
needed.Education & Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service background required
- High-volume call center experience preferred
- Insurance industry background preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Bilingual with the ability to translate documents and verbal
messages from English to Spanish (and vice versa), preferred but
not required.Wellington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender,
color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, veteran status or other classification
protected by law.
Keywords: Wellington Insurance Group, Salt Lake City , Customer Service Representative (Remote/Hybrid), Sales , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!