Inside Sales Representative (Remote - TX or Hybrid - Austin, TX)
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Who We Are
At Auctane, we are united by a passion to help sellers - wherever
they are, however they operate - fulfill the promises they make to
consumers. The Auctane mission is to fuel commerce through
exceptional delivery. We make it possible for businesses to meet
the ever rising expectations of their customers, and we make the
world smaller and more accessible to consumers everywhere.
Auctane brands enable hundreds of thousands of merchants to
annually deliver billions of products - over $200 billion worth -
to customers around the globe.
And Auctane is just getting started.
Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion
for helping merchants move their ideas, dreams and innovations
around the globe. The Auctane family includes ShipStation,
ShipWorks, ShipEngine, ShippingEasy, Stamps, Endicia, Metapack,
Shipsi, GlobalPost, and Packlink. Our partners include Amazon, UPS,
USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart.
The Customer is our mission.
Our company was built in service of our customers. Every time we
answer the phone, write a line of code, hire a new team member,
form a partnership, or build a new interface it is explicitly
because we believe that action will improve the life of our
We work with the best people.
We will only work with people who are enthusiastic about their
work, respectful of diverse ideas and backgrounds, and who possess
the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
We only play offense.
We're on a mission to reach and help every mailer, shipper and
merchant on the planet. Because of this we move with urgency, take
risks, and are determined to ship solutions quickly.
We expect exceptional outcomes.
We are a rapidly growing company with intent. We expect to continue
to deliver market transforming solutions for our customers and
challenging growth opportunities for our employees.
We are direct and authentic.
We have a genuine empathy for our employees, partners, and
customers. We serve that empathy by treating everyone the way we
would like to be treated - openly, ethically, and honestly. We set
expectations clearly and hold ourselves accountable to what we
About The Team
The Inside Sales team is a growing team of experienced Inside Sales
representatives that help ecommerce sellers fulfill their products
to their buyers using the most efficient and economical path.
Inside Sales Representatives conduct demonstrations and manage
opportunities within an assigned area. The role collaborates with
our Field Sales Representatives to close deals. We are looking for
driven folks with inside sales experience to join our growing
Inside Sales team. The Inside Sales Representative position reports
to our Inside Sales Manager.
About The Role
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will drive our company's
performance and growth. You will own mid-volume opportunities and
support the region's Field Sales Representatives by helping manage
their pipeline, communicating with customers, help mature
opportunities to a close-won stage, manage channel partner
relationships, perform product demos and ensure the integrity of
- Close Sales Opportunities (Mid and High Volume)
- Document all activities in our CRM system to ensure efficient
- Manage Channel Partner Relationships
- Support Field Sales Representatives
- Support USPS Sales Representatives
What You'll Be Doing
- Maintain expert-level knowledge on the company's product line.
Performs comprehensive web-based product demonstrations.
- Use a customer-focused, consultative discovery approach to
educate prospects on products/services to advance
- Consistently respond to phone and e-mail sales inquiries in a
timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Responsible for managing the region's Field Sales
Representative Opportunity Pipeline.
- Responsible for selling and closing all mid-volume
- Supports and manages channel partner relationships.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field of study a
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working as an inside sales
- Track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Heavy out-bound sales calls
- Excellent telephone and personal demeanor
- Strong ability to work cooperatively on a team with other sales
- Effective listening and presentation skills
- Must have strong organizational, written, and oral
- Must be able to describe products and match their advantages to
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Industry experience in eCommerce, transportation and/or
- Working knowledge of G-suite
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesloft
- Less than 5%
Additional Position Duties
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this
California residents linked here .
Keywords: Stamps.com, Salt Lake City , Inside Sales Representative (Remote - TX or Hybrid - Austin, TX), Sales , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!