Inside Sales Representative
Company: Housecall Pro
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro,
we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people:
the home service professionals that support America's 100 million
We're all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them
streamline operations, scale their businesses, and - ultimately -
save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care
deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company,
employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as
focused on growing team members' careers as they expect their teams
to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We Also Offer
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with
medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible , take-it-as-you-need-it paid time
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter
where they come from
Let's Talk If You Are
- Go-getter with Grit: You are a self-starter who is motivated
and results-driven. Your passion and perseverance in the face of
adversity is what builds your inner fire and desire to
- Empathetic: You have a keen ability to identify what is
important to our Pro's business and are invested in finding ways to
drive their personal and professional goals.
- Curious Problem Solver: You're probably the first pick for
trivia, and you're definitely fueled by solutions. You ask the
right questions and know how to navigate your resources to create
and offer optimized solutions.
- Agile: You view change as an opportunity and an exciting
challenge. Responding quickly and effectively is in your DNA, and
you highly value giving and receiving feedback.
- Efficient: You are incredibly organized and methodical with
your work and time, which allows you to produce results in less
time than your peers, and with the same quality and accuracy.
We believe in truly partnering with our Pros to get them to a
better life. Selling for a solution and not just a number, we're
moving fast, having fun, and shaking up what Sales can really look
Base Salary: $42,500/yr
Commission-based compensation at target: $60,000/yr
What You'll Be Doing
- Use a Pro-focused, consultative selling style rooted in
understanding the Pro's day-to-day challenges and goals.
- Handle full sales cycle from booking to close, and
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive new attachment of
service professionals to increase usage as a % of Pro's total GMV
and increase MRR per account managed.
- Convey and internalize empathy for Pros' pain to foster trust
and connections to you as an individual and to our brand as a whole
that are deeper than typical transactional sales.
- Understand and adapt to Housecall's ongoing product and
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service,
communication, presentation and creative problem-solving
- Maintain a minimal daily activity of 50 calls per day (-7/hour)
blended between calls and attended demos.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Goal and results-driven
- Sales experience strongly preferred
- Experience in developing relationships with customers and
serving as a consultant
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams, and
building strong relationships internally and externally
- Established credibility with service professionals from HVAC,
plumbing, electrical, carpet cleaning and/or maid specialties
- CRM experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those needs with
a successful product sale
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals
by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across
all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform
helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing,
payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than
20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven,
genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over
the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people,
supported by a team that'll invest in you every step of the way,
we'd love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating
an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and
opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and
employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national
origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual
orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category
protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity
employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination,
harassment, and retaliation.
Location Dependent Information
This role is open to candidates inside and outside of Colorado, but
for those hired in Colorado the expected compensation range for
this role is $20.43-$28.84 / hour. The specific hourly rate for the
successful candidate will be determined based on permissible,
non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and
geographic location. And the hourly rate for successful candidates
outside of Colorado may differ based on location. This role is also
eligible to participate in Housecall Pro's the following benefits:
health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability),
employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid
parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits.
Housecall Pro is growing fast and we're scaling our team to help
enable and accelerate our growth.
Keywords: Housecall Pro, Salt Lake City , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!