Front Desk Agent - Grand Summit Hotel - Year Round
Company: Vail Mountain
Location: Park City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Becoming part of the Park City team means youre joining one of
the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain
and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living
and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and
friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch
powder of Americas largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse
thats as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come
experience all that Park City has to offer.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees
across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.Responsible for
including but not limited to:
- Performs the full range of front desk responsibilitiesfor
hotels, condominiums, and rental homes.
- Welcoming guests and/or homeowners to facility
- Registering and assigning accommodations
- Obtaining payments
- Issuing card/room key and escort instructions to bell
- May provide information on amenities, services, and directions
to guests; responds to questions.
- Maintains records of room availability and guest accounts.
- Checks departing guests out and closes out account.
- May coordinate receipt and delivery of messages for guests.Job
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred,
specifically hospitality degrees
- Previous customer service experience preferred, specifically
hotel and Marriott experience
- Understanding and use of Word, Excel, Outlook required.
Knowledge of hotel systems preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence in
English required. Ability to effectively present detailed
information both verbally and in written form to guests and
employees throughout the organization.Reach Your Peak at Vail
Resorts.As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts
delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our
employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate
individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the
status quo. Whether youre looking for seasonal work or the career
of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.Requisition ID 434087Required
Keywords: Vail Mountain, Salt Lake City , Front Desk Agent - Grand Summit Hotel - Year Round, Sales , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!