Route Sales Rep - Murray
Company: United States Bakery
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
United States BakeryAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. US Bakery requests
priority referrals of Protected Veterans for this job opening, and
all other externally posted company employment opportunities.
Requisition Number: 16540 Date Posted: 8/31/2022 Location:
MurrayAddress: 5923 South 350 WestCity: Salt Lake CityState: UT
Category: SalesPay Rate: 65k-90k Annual Salary Description Are you
'bread' for success?Come make $ dough $ with us!Franz Family Bakery
was founded in 1906 in the Pacific Northwest and has become one of
country's most successful bakeries. We produce a variety of baked
products, marketed under a wide range of premium labels, all made
with quality ingredients and a superior baking process. We employ
over 4,000 employees and distribute our products in Alaska, Idaho,
California, Utah, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.Take your career
to the next level and join our exciting team. Franz offers
employees excellent benefits including:
- Competitive Wages - $65k-$90k
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous Holiday and Vacation
- Profit Sharing and 401k Plan
- Discount Franz Products
- Growth and Development Opportunities
We are seeking a Sales Support to join our hard working and
fast-paced team. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loads a delivery truck at a regional loading depot with various
bakery products and then proceeds to deliver these products to
retail and institutional customers.
- Retrieve outdated bakery products from customers and returns
them to the regional loading depot.
- Responsible for reordering of bakery products and for keeping
customers' shelves adequately stocked and properly faced.
- Meet or exceed budgeted objectives.
- Perform all assigned job duties in a safe, courteous, and
timely manner according to all company guidelines.
- Proper use of handheld in accordance with company
- Load truck and conduct pre-trip evaluation according to Fleet
- Operate and maintain vehicle according to Smith Driving System
and Fleet Safety Policy.
- Distribute products in accordance with Safe Work Methods and
- Additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have a SOLID work history; 1+ years at previous
- Must have sales experience; industry experience
- Must have a proven safe work history
- Must be able to pass pre-employment math test, background
check, drug screen, and physical, and be at least 21 years of
- Must have a valid driver's license with proof of vehicle
- Must have a clean driving record and provide a current driving
abstract from the department of licensing at time of
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds regularly, plus maneuver
large bulky racks of product in and out of locations
- Must be able to frequently bend, stoop, twist, reach, kneel and
squat while loading/unloading delivery trucks and while shelving
- Must have ability to communicate with owners/managers and
supervisors in grocery stores, restaurants and
- Must be available to work between the hours of 2 a.m. and 4
p.m. weekdays, weekends AND holidays; schedule to be discussed at
time of interview
- Must uphold the Company's core values
- Required to follow plant safety guidelines and procedures
Keywords: United States Bakery, Salt Lake City , Route Sales Rep - Murray, Sales , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!