Associate, Part Time Sales
Company: Sleep Number
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven
culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society
through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our
customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your
personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we
are looking for team members who will bring their unique
personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are
entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a
place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 14 million
lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members
nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to
manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians,
corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation
leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us
as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation.
At Sleep Number, we believe quality sleep can and will change the
world. It's our purpose. And it starts with you. Our Associate,
Part Time Sales position offers a great way to balance your
personal and professional life with a fulfilling part-time career.
In this role you will work cohesively with sales team members to
engage, support, and provide customer service to Sleep Number
customers. If you consider yourself as having skills and
experiences that support being self-motivated, competitive,
passionate, a knowledge-seeker, caring, and a communicator - this
role is for you!
Lets Dream Big
- All team members receive a 360 Smart Bed
- 30% Everyday team member discounts - buy luxury sheets,
- Competitive hourly base rates
- Uncapped commission on sales
- 3 shifts per week: average 24 hours per week
- Eligible for full-time benefits ; medical, d ental, vision,
spending and savings accounts, 401k match
- Vacation and sick time earned every hour you work
- Technical training working with Bluetooth technology and IoT
- Represent a premiere brand and deliver proven quality sleep!
Make quality sleep your passion by
- Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required
- Leading customers to "the best sleep of their life"
- Communicating product features and benefits and promotional
- Becoming a trusted, successful "Sleep Expert"
- Making a connection with a diverse array of customers
- Participating in the creation of your part-time schedule
- Bringing your prior experience in a customer-facing role,
preferably high-end sales
Our company's purpose is to improve the health and wellbeing of
Wellbeing is more than a catchphrase - it's a movement that
permeates our company and through our team members. We are
dedicated to enhancing and supporting the wellbeing of our team
members and their families through benefits, programs, and
resources across our five wellbeing pillars of emotional,
financial, career, community, and physical health, with sleep at
By joining our team, in addition to offering competitive pay
programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive
benefits package including, but not limited to medical and pharmacy
benefits, dental, life and disability insurance, a matched 401(k)
Plan, paid time off, and much more.
Examples of how we invest in your wellbeing:
- Sleep - Our 360 smart bed for team members, and discounts on
our innovations and sleep solutions for yourself and friends and
family throughout the year.
- Physical - Wide range of wellbeing resources and services
through our medical plans to improve your physical health.
- Emotional - Access to mental health resources, caregiving
support, paid time off and parental leave to support your emotional
wellbeing. Work for your day flexibility, available for select
- Financial - Competitive base and variable pay programs, ability
to save for the future through a matched 401(k) plan and financial
support to recover from an illness or injury.
- Community - Paid time off for volunteering and connections to
our communities t hrough our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
initiatives, and support for charitable causes.
- Career - Opportunities for career development and continuous
learning, including a tuition reimbursement program. Safety
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and
team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place
consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor's
Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit
discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex
(including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender
status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to
pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin
or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability,
genetic information (including testing and characteristics),
veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status
protected by federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Sleep Number's policy to provide reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with disabilities during the application
process, consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting
medical or religious documentation where applicable and permissible
by law. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a
reasonable accommodation at any time during the selection process,
including if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to
access open roles here.
Keywords: Sleep Number, Salt Lake City , Associate, Part Time Sales, Sales , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!