FEP Marketing and Sales Executive
Company: Cambia Health Solutions, Inc
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: March 17, 2023
FEP Marketing and Sales ExecutiveSalt Lake City, Utah Primary
Job Purpose Primary liaison for Blue Cross and Blue Shield Federal
Employee Program with the Federal agencies out in the field.
Responsible for the Federal contract sales compliance and overall
FEP sales and marketing business segment. Responsible for increase
in new enrollment in the market segments and retaining existing
membership in the Federal Employee Program.General Functions and
- Serves as the primary liaison between federal agencies and Blue
Cross and Blue Shield Federal Employee Program.
- Responsible for the submission of the FEP Sales and Marketing
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Federal agency visits
based on agency size, per the contract requirements.
- Seek out and expand education to various federal agencies and
members as it pertains to the Federal Employee Program
- Responsible for FEP Field Service Activities with all Federal
Agencies to increase and retain enrollment of the Federal Employee
- Responsible for working with other departments within Regence
and/or Cambia, as necessary, to ensure accurate contract
administration are met.
- Responsible for the development of written policies and
procedures, involving one or more departments, to support accurate
contract administration in accordance with Federal law, as
- Responsible for development and oversight of the FEP marketing
line of business, including newsletters, Health Benefit Seminars,
National Association of Federal Retiree's (NARF), as well as Open
Season visits, including all FEP benefit fair supply needs.
- Represents Blue Cross and Blue Shield Federal Employee Program
at Federal and community meetings, as needed.
- Serves as Cambia's FEP expert for the FEP Sales and Marketing
- Serves as the primary liaison for the FEP Provider
- Develops and provides training materials and presentations to
coordinate and communicate FEP account issues with other
departments within Cambia, as necessary.
- Responsible for working with multiple departments or temps to
secure appropriate staffing levels for FEP open enrollment benefit
- Maintain agency contacts to ensure their needs are met.
- When opportunities arise, work on proposals or other projects
assigned to promote the company and further the cause.Minimum
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, marketing or related
field and a minimum of six years of experience in health care
administration, sales or marketing or an equivalent combination of
related experience and education. Experience with government
programs preferred. Additional years of experience may be
considered in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated management skills including effective planning,
organizing, and administration of multi-functional work
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Demonstrated broad knowledge of health insurance industry,
management systems, strategic planning and client
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others through the
use of corporate PC tools such as word processing software,
spreadsheet software, presentation software, e-mail, etc.
- A valid Washington State driver's license is required.
- Must be able to use corporate personal computers, and relevant
software, telephones, copy machines, fax machines and other
standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of the Federal Employee Program contract rules and
- Excellent oral, written, communication, presentation and
- Demonstrated ability to lead, direct, and communicate
effectively both orally and in writing, at all levels of the
organization as well as with other business partners.
- Demonstrated analytical ability to identify problems, develop
solutions and implement a chosen course of action.
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and develop multiple
projects within time constraints.
Keywords: Cambia Health Solutions, Inc, Salt Lake City , FEP Marketing and Sales Executive, Sales , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...