Company: Bartlett Roofing
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Now Hiring for January 2024! Bartlett Roofing is on a bold
mission to revolutionize and reinvent the Roofing and Construction
industry as we shift away from traditional high-pressure sales
tactics in favor of our solutions-orientated, consultative
approach. We specialize in residential and commercial storm damage
restoration. We work with homeowners and their insurance carriers
to replace roofs that have been damaged by recent weather-related
events. We are currently looking for an outside sales
representative who knows that sales is all about building
relationships. We strive to carry our family-owned atmosphere into
our communities and make sure our customers feel like they're a
part of the family too! Become a part of a team that is focused on
bringing better solutions, security, and peace of mind to our
communities. The right fit will propel themselves into a long-term
career with exceptional growth potential! Job Type: Full-time, 40
hours/week. Compensation structure : We provide each sales
representative with a first-class 8-week paid training program.
Following training, the expected cash compensation for this
position ranges from $70,000 - $150,000 annually based on sales
performance . Monthly bonus opportunities available! Why
- Landed a spot on the Inc. 5000 Rank List for 3 consecutive
years, 2021, 2022, & 2023!
- Nominated for 2022 Inc. Best Workplaces Award
- A BBB Accredited Business with an A+ Rating
- Unlimited career growth opportunity - we pride ourselves on
promoting leadership from within!
- Leadership Development Book Clubs - we are serious about
wanting you to grow and we want to create an environment where you
can meet with like-minded individuals to stimulate that!
- Outstanding Company Culture - office luncheons, team outings,
company events, annual company celebrations, quarterly recognition
parties, etc. We like to have FUN and celebrate our success! What
- Own the entire sales cycle from initial inspection to close.
You'll drive our sales and growth that will be critical to the
success of the company.
- Identify potential customers and leads through prospecting
- Engage our prospective customers, outline how we can improve
their situation, and tell them our story.
- Lead inspections and adjuster meetings with proper
documentation and thorough communication.
- Close deals and drive our growth with each contract.
- Wear many hats - we need someone who can do many things well
with little hand holding and can easily pivot as priorities shift.
We provide the nuts and bolts through extensive training, but it's
crucial that you're able to think on your feet and adapt to
changing circumstances. Who You Are
- 1-2 years of sales experience is strongly preferred.
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality and attention to
- Highly disciplined and internally motivated.
- Strong competitive drive with relentlessly high standards.
- Bold, persistent, a good listener, and persuasive.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Easily develops a comfortable rapport and establishes
relationships with a variety of individuals.
- Exceptional organizational skills and great follow-through on
- Technologically proficient and able to utilize mobile
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Experience with insurance is a plus! Bartlett Benefits
- Energetic, creative, and supportive work culture!
- Earnings paid weekly
- A highly encouraged work-life balance. We don't want you to
miss your son's baseball game, your daughter's dance recital, or
your annual hunting trip!
- Paid Training - we're serious about preparing you for your
career and ensuring you feel confident in your industry knowledge
and sales etiquette!
- Flexible Schedule
- Monthly bonuses
- Preliminary draw payouts
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Annual Top Performers Trip - all-inclusive! We've visited
Cancun, Cabo, and Jamaica so far - you don't want to miss out on
- Company Gear
- Medical/HSA/Vision/Dental benefits package with generous
- 401k with up to 3% Company Matching
- Extensive hands-on training with leadership If you have
experience in any of the following areas, we would like to consider
you for this role! SDR - outside sales - inside sales - call center
- automotive sales - used car - pharmaceutical sales - solar -
industry - vacation - travel - insurance - adjuster - mortgage
servicing - mortgage processing - real estate - retail - customer
service - dealerships - collections - startups - owner/operator -
service writer - exteriors - doors - windows - project manager Our
project managers act as educators, sales representatives and
Keywords: Bartlett Roofing, Salt Lake City , Sales Representative, Sales , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!