Senior Marketing Manager
Company: Henry Schein One
Location: American Fork
Posted on: January 15, 2022
When technology connects, more data is shared, more tasks are
automated, and more work gets done. And most importantly, dental
professionals have more time to focus on providing a quality
experience for their patients. In fact, one connected practice
management system simplifies each step of the patient experience --
from first contact and scheduling to clinical treatment and
billing, to ensuring loyalty and recurring care.
If you are looking for a growing career that makes a difference,
come be part of our team today!
This position is responsible for developing, managing and executing
integrated marketing programs that generate awareness and sales
leads for Henry Schein Practice Solutions products and services.
Work closely with Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales
to understand product marketing strategies and objectives and work
collaboratively to develop demand- and lead-generation strategies
and content to manage the production, execution of marketing
campaign deliverables and activities. Track success metrics and
adjust strategies and tactics to take advantage of those that are
the most productive. Lead and mentor other marketing specialists
and contractors as assigned.
- Create and deliver best practices integrated campaign
strategies for assigned products, services or business unit to
generate awareness, guide prospective customers along the buyer
journey and generate awareness, demand and sales leads.
- Utilize marketing best practices and new innovations or ideas
to create and manage the development of marketing content,
including brochures, websites and web pages, advertisements, white
papers, e-books, articles, email, direct mail, invitations and so
on, using internal creative team and agency resources.
- Support Sales Department in supplying collateral, tradeshow
booths, demo equipment, and sales enablement training tools.
- Follow, maintain and create marketing best practices in
planning, managing and executing campaign activities and
- Capture, measure and analyze results from demand- and
lead-generation activities and programs to evaluate effectiveness
and ROI and adjust future activities to maximize demand and
- Provide strategic input on campaign strategy in alignment with
corporate goals and priorities.
- Manage marketing campaign budget following established finance
- Lead and mentor other marketing specialists and contractors,
ensuring they understand and follow best practices and successfully
execute their assigned tasks.
- Set an example for the entire marketing campaign team in the
use of best practices.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as
- Typically 6 to 8 or more years of increasing responsibility in
terms of any applicable professional experience. Experience
building integrated marketing campaigns that produce measureable
results in support of revenue objectives.
- High proficiency in using integrated demand generation tools,
tactics and processes.
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as SEO,
retargeting and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing automation systems, such as Eloqua or
- Experience working with telesales and field sales reps, as well
as product management, to build lead generation programs and
- Proficiency in persuasive marketing communication.
- Strong understanding of product marketing strategy, campaign
marketing strategy, lead generation strategy and reporting.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis
of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry,
disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue
hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Henry Schein One, Salt Lake City , Senior Marketing Manager, Accounting, Auditing , American Fork, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!